- Med Students Show Leadership Providing Much Needed Care to Those in Need
A medical student speaks with a patient in an exam room at the Robert Frank Student-Run Clinic. Many of the clinic’s patients...
- Election Day is Tuesday, November 8
With Election Day just around the corner, voters across the country will be heading to their local polling locations on...
- Camp Enterprise Returns to Wayne State for Sixth Year
Detroit area high school students pausing for a quick photo at New Detroit Camp Enterprise on WSU's...
- Sean Anderson Foundation Creates $25,000 Endowment for Wayne State HIGH Program
- Staff, Faculty and Students Visit Schools Across Detroit to Discuss College Preparedness and Share Warrior Pride
The Division of Government and Community Affairs (DGCA) partnered with WSU’s Office of Undergraduate Admissions and WSU First...
- U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch Brings Regional Justice Forum to Wayne State
- Who Should Be Offering 4-Year Degrees?
Should the state’s 28 community colleges be allowed to offer baccalaureate degrees? If they do offer four-year degrees,...
- What's Happening in Washington, D.C.
Wayne State University Board of Governors Visit Washington, D.C.
This spring, Wayne State...
- From the Vice President
In November 2016, we will elect a new president to lead our nation. We will also choose other national, state and local...
- Building "Snowballs" to Improve Environmental Health
“I’m glad to know there is an organization in Detroit that is concerned about the environment and doing something about it....
- Spring Wayne Cares Events Demonstrate Campus-Wide Commitment to Service
Wayne Cares is a university outreach initiative that brings together the Wayne State community for the purpose of charitable...
- Wayne State revives neighborhood, piece by piece
- President Wilson's Testimony to the Higher Education Appropriations Subcommittees
- President Wilson pens column on Michigan's college funding formula
- Wayne State for Flint
Show your Warrior pride and join us to help the people of Flint. Everyone now knows the tragic issues the people...
- Governor Snyder's Executive Budget Fiscal Years 2017 and 2018
- Michigan Veterans Affairs Agency Names Wayne State University Veteran-Friendly School
- Dr. Arthur L. Johnson Community Leadership Award 2015- Individual Winner
- Wayne State University Launches the Levin Center at Wayne Law
- Wayne State University selected to receive the 2015 Community Engagement Classification from the Carnegie Foundation
- National Institutes of Health awards Detroit colleges $21.2 million
- Big Sean Visits Wayne State
- Wayne State University 2012-13 Fact Book
- M. Roy Wilson elected 12th President of Wayne State University
It gives us great pleasure to announce the election of M. Roy Wilson, M.D., M.S., as the 12th President of Wayne State...
- Entrepreneurism a hot topic at Mackinac Policy Conference
- National Institutes of Health awards Wayne State University 10-year contract to host and support Perinatology Research Branch of NICHD
- Governor signs Capital Outlay bill at Wayne State
Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder was joined by President Gilmour, WSU students and staff, and state legislators at Wayne State...
- Harvey Hollins accepts position with state of Michigan
- Wayne State receives $5 million grant for electric vehicle engineering program
- U.S. Senator Debbie Stabenow Visits Students at Wayne State
WSU Hosts a Presentation by United States Senator Debbie Stabenow
The Office of Government and Community Affairs hosted a...
- Wayne State University students participate in the Summer Institute for Latino Public Policy (SILPP) conference in Washington, D.C., June 16 through June 20, 2008.
Two Wayne State University Chicano-Boricua Studies students present research in Washington, D.C.